Just in case you’re having problems viewing the videos from this WordPress site, try them over at YouTube.
S4 Ep 1 “Two Swords” – http://youtu.be/XW4QrP4GBOk
S4 Ep 2 “The Lion and the Rose” – http://youtu.be/nHbtk84hc6Q
Here’s the second recap and review video for Season 4 Game of Thrones. If you’re not watching Season 4 or have not read the books, I would suggest you avoid this video. But if you don’t care one wit about GOT and want to see me act silly, be my guest.
I’m experimenting again. Below is a video of my recapping the top 20 things that got stuck in my brain while watching the premiere episode of Game of Thrones Season 4. The episode entitled “Two Swords” was chock full of goodness so I had plenty to talk about and make fun of.
BEWARE though…I only advise watching this video if you’re currently watching the show or you have read the books. OR if you don’t give a darn about Game of Thrones and would just like to see me make a fool of myself. I’m working on a video for Episode 2, “The Lion and the Rose”, which I hope to have finished before Episode 3 airs this Sunday night. My work is never done…..
Another Game of Thrones goody…but this one won’t spoil you. I present the Game of Thrones theme music and…..well…..goats.
I laughed so hard I cried and I’m still giggling as I post this. If you watch it, make sure you at least wait until you get to the “screaming” goat. That almost made me wet myself. So sue me, I’m weird.
Posted: April 8, 2014 in Uncategorized
GOT SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!
A funny moment on Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere from this past Sunday. Enjoy!!!!
“We need a few more girls” The animated GIF without sound
Posted: March 19, 2014 in Arizona Politics, AZ Assholes, Class Warfare, Constitutional Issue, Culture War, Discrimination, Disgusted in AZ, Gun Control, Healthcare, Historical, Legislation, Lord of the Flies, Religion, Senators, The Economy, Ugliness American Style, Women's Issues
Tags: Economy, GOP, Gun Control, Health Care, Healthcare, Legal Issues, National Politics, Religion, Women's Rights
The following news stories actually make me not only wonder if our species will survive for much longer but also if we deserve to survive our own stupidity and neglect.
- The City of Detroit found 11,000 rape kits that were abandoned and never tested. After testing less than 7% of them they identified 100 serial rapists and 10 convicted rapists. So if that pattern holds and they test the rest of them, they can expect to discover several hundred more of these scumbag. ht mistermix at Balloon Juice
- The AZ legislature is pushing a bill that would allow people to carry guns into building even if it’s forbidden (if they don’t have lockers available you can ignore the ban). They’ve also advanced the idea that some gun owners can carry even if there are lockers and ban. And to make it truly impossible for local governments to forbid guns in their government buildings, they’ve approved and forwarded a bill that says any local government who enforces local ordinance over state law can be fined. This is like the trifecta of stupid. They’re begging for someone to go into government buildings and commit mass murder. I certainly will be avoiding those buildings like the plague if this crap passes. ht JM Ashby at Bob Cesca
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, back when he was a prosecutor, let a child slaver off easy so that he could take down a political rival.
- Pat Robertson, TV Evangelist, told a woman that having cancer was her own fault for not forgiving her abusive father. Okaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy
- A new law went into effect in Michigan that says businesses and individuals who purchase private insurance must take out a separate rider to cover abortion care. Essentially, if a woman needs an abortion for ANY reason and if she doesn’t have a separate rider for it, she will have to pay out of pocket for the cost of that care. So if I lived there, had a miscarriage and needed a D&C to shorten the process and suffering so I could get back on my feet sooner, I would have to pay completely out of pocket for it. Likewise for women who have become pregnant as a result of incest and rape. That’s insane. The real kicker is that there is not a single private insurance provider in the marketplace that provides this insurance. This could not only bankrupt women and their families, it in effect nullifies Roe v. Wade, and will force women to seek out cheaper and more dangerous care for such things. I hope the women in Michigan enjoy being second class citizens because it looks like the state is on target to vote the same politicians who’ve created these laws back into office.
- Billionaires in the 1% are getting their panties in a twist and crying lots of salty tears because the rest of us are tired of having the economy manipulated while they gamble with our money and take what little wealth Americans have managed to accumulate over the last few decades. The 99% have had the temerity to exercise their Freedom of Speech and the Right to Vote in more progressive candidates. However, so far as I know there have been no lynch mobs or guillotine lines nor any proposed by anyone of significance in any “likely to happen” fashion. The 99% are simply using the peaceful system of governance and the wonderful mechanisms given to us by the Founding Fathers. However, reading some of the recent comments by the 1% (here’s a few examples here and here) might make one think that we are in the midst of a communist peasant uprising (or fascist style takeover depending on which historical example they erroneously choose). Truth is, if we were in such a state, their heads would already be on pikes. In reality nothing is happening to them and that’s the stupid thing. We should be curtailing their almost godlike power over our economy and our elected officials. Their message gets broadcast loud and clear. We hear about their perspective 24/7 on Fox News, read their whining on major websites and news sources (in addition to reading about their phenomenally ignorant take on history), and suffer under the vagaries of the worldwide economy which they essentially control. As Jon Stewart said the other day, they make money regardless of how the economy fares. So why should they give a crap about us? They don’t and the majority of Americans haven’t yet grasped this fact and what it will mean for this country, and indeed the world, in the long run. Until Americans decide to stand up and pull up our pants, they’ll be back there having their way with us and complaining that its hard, nay dangerous, to be a billionaire.
Other people have a nationality. The Irish and the Jews have a psychosis.
Happy St. Paddy’s day to my large semi-Irish family and friends scattered all around the world!!! I’ll raise a mental glass to you tonight after work. In the meantime here’s Sinead O’Connor singing “Paddy’s Lament” — just in case you are in the mood for some traditional Irish despair and lamentations. If you’d rather something happier, here’s a compilation of rousing drinking songs. However you celebrate this day, here’s to your health!