Things that have made me happy/joyful/optimisitic or sad/angry/irritated/flummoxed.
- Allen West (FL-R) FINALLY conceded the race for the 18th Congressional District to Democrat Patrick Murphy. If you don’t know who West is, here is a list of his greatest hits.
- Meghan’s soccer team won 2nd place in a soccer tournament this past week
- Liam brought me out of a funk last night by asking me to tickle him
- “The Twelve”, a sequel by Justin Cronin to his first novel, The Passage, came out and I devoured via the Kindle Reading App on my iPad. I thought it was terrific and there were some twists and turns I did not expect.
- Cory Booker is going to try to live off of food stamps, a challenge he made to a conservative via Twitter. The Phoenix Mayor already tried this and finally realized just how hard it is. Maybe the nation will pay attention and learn from Booker’s experiment.
- I am seeing someone and he is the bomb!
- There is, once again, a delay on when and if my daughter will get to tell the court her wishes in regards to the ongoing custody case. I can’t say anything more than that at this point but suffice it to say, I was not a happy camper regarding this development.
- No more twinkies! The horror, the horror…..I will miss their Toxic Tasty Goodness TM The MSM is reporting that the workers are to blame because they just wouldn’t accept enough cuts during negotiation but here’s what they aren’t telling you–see image below…and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
- The backlash from wealthy entrepreneurs to Romney’s loss was predictable but still annoying
- Work has shown me lately that I have A LOT of work to do to improve my verbal communication skills. This whole personal growth thing never ends, does it? /sigh