- Apparently Ann Romney thinks that her husband will ‘lift up America’. Yeah right, but only to search under the couch cushions for spare change.
- Yesterday a GOP Party Rep from the beautiful island of Puerto Rico began addressing her fellow Republicans in thickly accented English. Their reaction? Shouting her down with chants of “U.S.A”. Evidently she wasn’t ‘murican enough for the Grand Ol’ Party of bigotry. Yeah, you must be so proud of yourselves. Right?
- Romney aides actually told reporters that “[W]e’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact checkers.” Talk about throwing down the gauntlet to journalists! Yeah, right. I’m predicting that our failed experiment called The Fourth Estate will lay down like a worn out hooker.
- Republicans care so much about the Right to Vote they wanted to ensure that fraud is prevented by passing Voter ID laws in 33 states and changing the laws on how registration can occur. They’ve been so effective in stamping out the non-existent fraud (at a rate of .0004%) that they’ve also managed to stamp out voter registration. Florida is a prime example. So the moral of the story is if you want to protect something from a non-threat you have to strangle it first. Yeah, that makes sense, right?
- In Romneyville,
- the Black President is the one playing the race card,
- the poor who are, well poor, are the ones robbing the rich and the middle classes,
- patriotism means hiding as much of the money you made in the U.S. as possible in other countries,
- taking away healthcare from millions will improve their healthcare situation,
- doing missionary work while staying in a chateau in the south of France is roughing it,
- the more guns ill-trained civilians have in public places the safer we will be,
- “personhood” begins at conception and in Arizona two weeks before actual conception (so keep those eggs safe little ladies), and
- up is down, black is white, kleptocracy is meritocracy, and useful idiots have all the liberty that their corporate overlords allow them to have.