It is always nice to receive recognition from my fellow bloggers. Jeannette Monahan gave me “The Awesome Blog Content” award. I wanted to say thank you to her and to let the world know that I think her blog is pretty awesome too.
This award asks that the recipient name 26 alphabetical things about themselves and then passes it on. So here’s my list:
Allergic (to almost everything except fat, apparently)
Ethical (At least I try)
Funny (at least I amuse myself)
Independent (not politically, personality-wise)
Jack (as in “….of all trades, master of none”)
Mama (love to hear my kids call me this)
Nitpicky (yeah, I admit it)
Olefactorly challenged (as in I have a very sensitive nose)
Telepathic (just kidding)
Victorious (have overcome a lot)
Xenolithic (hell I don’t know for this letter)
Youngest (of my full blooded siblings)
Zippy (I do everything at Warp 10)
I am passing this award to the following bloggers:
1. http://clownponders.wordpress.com/ – lots and lots of poetry, with some contests too by a nice young Welsh gent.
2. http://roboticrhetoric.wordpress.com/ – another youngster in the United Kingdom, he writes extremely well for someone of his tender years and I am extremely jealous. So go read his stuff so you can be jealous too.
3. http://stacydymalski.wordpress.com/ – this former stand up comedienne is now a stay at home mom….hilarity definitely ensues
4. http://isleofbooks.wordpress.com/ – I thought I was a voracious reader but I got nothing compared to this young lady. She reads a ton, reviews them and posts those reviews for our edification. Oh she also writes her own stuff and contributes over at The Dark Globe.
5. http://heretherebespiders.com – an ex-pat living in dear old Ireland who blogs about her life, she is also good for a laugh